From: Brad Johnson
San Dimas, CA
Dear future champion gamer,
You and I know this…
Guild Wars 2 is a frikkin' competitive game!
If you don't have a clue what's going on, you will be wasting a lot of time and money in the game!
If you were around during the Guild Wars 1 era, you will know for sure that teams that dominated the high levels had the best equipment, the best knowledge of all professions, the best team and the best everything.
As you are reading this letter, you will probably feel that in order to dominate Guild Wars 2, painful sacrifices must be made… (really?)
You think you might anticipate a non-existent social life.
You might have to take less subjects in a semester.
You might even be forced to make a choice – boyfriend/girlfriend, or grinding months away in front of the PC just to get on top.
It’s almost like you’re selling your soul to Guild Wars 2 itself!
You may even wonder if 6-10 hours a day is worth the price you have to pay to get on top.
If you feel that this is something you must do then listen carefully because...
Believe me… grinding mobs endlessly in Guild Wars 2 is like cutting down a huge oak tree with a blunt axe.
I’ve been there and done that and it’s not worth the ‘sacrifice’.
What if I were to tell you that you can still lead a normal life while having the best gear, more gold and gems that you can ever spend and a thoroughly optimized character that you can take on anything the world of Tyria can throw at you by yourself?
Take a deep, deep breath.
My story will change the way you see Guild Wars 2 forever...
I was just a common noob during the GW1 days. Purchasing every expansion but never finishing a campaign. From Prophecies all the way to Eye of the North...
I’d never even been able to get an Elite Mission to work out as there were just so many hurdles to handle with getting the correct team builds and coordinating with the team members.
Even as a noob, we’d tried hard setting up battle plans and strategies to ensure as smooth a run as possible but things just never worked out.
Attempting to participate in ladder matches to rank ourselves in the Guild versus Guild was nigh impossible no matter what we’d tried.
After months and months of grinding, sleepless night, eye bags and skipping meals, nothing seemed to matter. All the effort I’d put in amounted to nothing.
Man, that sucked big time…
My heart was figuratively broken due to the disappointment.
I almost wanted to quit playing Guild Wars for good.
But I’ve matured from that day because I knew that whatever I was doing could be considered insane. Attempting the same problems with the same solutions and getting the same results.
What can I say? I’d never really gotten much experience and could never afford to play my favorite game full time as I’d had to study and work at the time...
So I started consulting the experts and seeing things a different way.
It was a lack of knowledge and therefore I set myself out on a quest to find out what’s missing.
Now in Guild Wars 2, I’ve learned from the foolishness of my past self and here’s what I’ve accomplished for myself:
What can I say? Guild Wars 2 is only fun when you are winning, right?
It’s a good feeling and I really want you to feel what I feel. That’s the whole purpose of you reading this letter.
Are you ready to...
There are two ways to learn from this game – from your own mistakes or follow the footsteps of those who have successfully walked the path.
I knew I couldn’t ask for advice from my same old dead beat friends who had just kept on grinding, repeatedly doing the same thing over and over, hoping to achieve different results. It’s frustrating and just not worth it.
If you’re sick, you go to a doctor – an expert who knows what they are talking about, right? So here’s what I did.
I started observing the top players.
I learned from people who had the best gear.
I took notes on what they were doing the moment they logged on as that was most likely their highest priority. Some of them even have their own item syndicates which would manipulate the Trading Post and shared the best items among one another. Like the mafia, their ‘own people’ get the best weapons first!
I chatted with them, played with them and most important of all, I learned from them. It was a whole new level of gaming and my playing style reached a new level.
Thanks to the information I learned, it cut short the guesswork it took me if I were to do it on my own.
If you are struggling in the game, I feel your pain.
I was there.
It sucks when others have items that would make you drool.
That is why I must NOT keep this knowledge to myself any longer!
Guild Wars 2 Secrets is not your average guide, it contains 80,000 words filled with images on how to master every class, grab every item, secrets of every dungeon, every monster and leveling secrets and everything you need to know about.
It’s basically an all in one Guild Wars 2 course guide, all carefully organized.
Believe me… you DON’T have time for trial and error when it comes to Guild Wars 2.
This guide will save you lots and lots of time in the process and it will make your gaming experience so much more enjoyable compared to wasting precious seconds running back and forth aimlessly due to not being able to rally yourself when ‘downed’ trying to complete a task.
Losing experience and loot is NOT the thing you should be concerned about.
Here’s the breakdown...
I am aware that there are so many guides out there who tell you that they know it all but blow nothing but hot air. Most of those charlatans fail to deliver not only because they don’t know what they are talking about, I’ve personally bought them all and they are all nothing but filler and minimal tips about stuff that I already know about inside and out.
You don’t want to learn stuff that you already know – it’s a waste of time.
And some of those ‘other’ guides teach you how to hack and exploit that could get you banned from your account!
I don’t want you to go on a wild good chase and that’s why I’m going to give you the meat right here.
- Thorough 'Hold You By The Hand' Step-By-Step Power Leveling! With our simple fool proof formula, you will learn how to reach your level cap in the quickest time possible. You will learn how to unlock EVERY single skill and hold EVERY item beyond the level requirement which is where all the fun is! I will show you which quests give the most XP, loot, shorter recovery time and most important of all, speed to get there FAST!
- Optimal Quest Guide Not only are our guides equipped with the in-game coordinates for all quest specifics, you will also follow our simple structure so that you will optimize your time for your character at the same time. Nothing is left out!
- Patch Sensitive Materials I understand that game guides easily get outdated, so I take extra measure that all information is thoroughly updated!
- The Guild Wars 2 Economics Crash Course If you are new to the game, it is very important to understand the economic model of Guild Wars 2. Back then people didn’t think twice about farming and grinding for gold and loot from monsters and opening treasure chests. Today, it is totally different in Guild Wars 2 and by knowing what’s in demand and what’s not in demand, you will save lots of time trading in the game. NOTE: If you think that farming is the only way to get gold and gems, then think again…
- Trading Post Strategies Knowing full well that Gold can be traded for Gems and vice versa, you’ll want to learn how to read Market Data to know top value items, top supplied items, top demanded items and top trade items so you’ll be able to take advantage of it to be able to afford anything you want from the Arenanet Gem Store!
- Monster Drop Guides Although not my most popular method getting Gold, the conventional and steadiest method of grinding mobs to get Gold and Loot will still work if you enjoy the relaxing repetition of constant killing. Know where, when and how the best items, crafting materials and resources are found before you pay a visit to the Trading Post again!
- 8 Complete Guides In This Package Build a rock solid foundation by understanding the strengths and weaknesses for every single profession in the game. Each of these guides are broken down for Guardians, Warriors, Engineers, Rangers, Thieves, Elementalists, Mesmers and Necromancers.
- Guardian Guide Favor heavy armor and wielding absolute support abilities allowing you and your team to stay in the battle for extended lengths of time? Then this guide will give you a breakdown on how best to equip yourself and be the hardest player to take down on the battlefield.
- Warrior Guide Smashing through opponents using heavy handed abilities with the most brutal of weapons, pumping up your Warrior’s adrenaline and unleashing it in a broad sweep across your foes is what the Warrior is all about. Discover how to decimate opponents in bursts of damage!
- Engineer Guide Fancy the use of gadgets, devices, kits and turrets? The Engineer is a master of all things mechanical, able to use tool belts for healing and utility with the use of Ingenuity, affecting how quickly you’re able to dish out damage and support.
- Ranger Guide Masters of nature, exploiting terrain and a magnitude of skills to hunt down their enemies. The Rangers are constantly seen accompanied by their bestial yet trustworthy pets, fighting with a skill set of their own to pick off straggling enemies. Rangers increase their effectiveness with Empathy which further strengthens their bond with their pets.
- Thief Guide Focusing on dexterity and quick precise movements, the Thief relies on initiative to fuel their combinations of strikes before slipping back out of sight. Thieves specialize in cunning and the ability to steal and use environmental weapons right out of the enemy’s hands to turn the fight to their favor!
- Elementalist Guide Able to switch between their attunements to the elemental arts, Elementalists are able to adapt to any situation by latching on to the powers of Fire, Water, Air or Earth. Each element they attune to provides 5 different abilities depending on their equipped weapon set. Elementalists rely on Intelligence to recharge the rate of all their attunements.
- Mesmer Guide The illusionary extraordinaire, the Mesmer master phantasms to harass and mislead enemies by shattering and causing a plethora of conditions, dazing and confusing them and additional causing vulnerability debuffs! Their single minded focus on guile increases the Mesmer’s ability to recharge the rate of their shattering skills.
- Necromancer Guide Necromancers are those who control Life Force, gathered from the deaths of every creature within their reach, fueling their Death Shroud which provides them with a barrier to damage. While affected by Death Shroud, the Necromancer is immune to paltry stuns and knockdowns and gain a multitude of Skills. Their Hunger mechanic can further increase the amount of Life Force the Necromancer is able to accumulate, making them the most survivable caster profession!
- Skill Mastery and Weapon Selection There’s no such thing as a terrible weapon set. It’s simply your role and how suitable it is for the situation you’re in. There’s no way a team full of only melee ranged professions and builds will succeed in structured PvP or in dungeons due to the lack of versatility. Learn what you need and when you need it to succeed. In this guide, we go in-depth explaining the pros and cons of every build, from every nook and cranny.
- Story Mode and Explorable Mode Dungeons If you’re into navigating through dark caves and dangerous catacombs, knowing what each and every boss within a dungeon is capable of doing is imperative to your survival. It’s no fun being stuck on a boss for hours on end. Knowledge is power which will take you further than any build or gear can achieve.
"...It Even Seems Like I'm Cheating!"
I can’t thank you enough! Everything you’ve taught me in your Guild wars 2 guide is so detailed and easy where it even seems like I’m cheating. Although I’m not! *haha* Listen, everything you’ve outlined is really systematic! Anyone will be able to understand this and dominate in Guild Wars 2. Whether in Leveling or getting gold. Thanks Brad!
"I Couldn't Believe How Fast I'm Leveling..."
I’m the sort of person who really likes to complete everything in a game and I’m really glad I picked up Guild Wars 2 Secrets. The walkthroughs and secret locations you’ve posted have made achievements easy to get because they’re easy to understand.
After reading just about my profession in your guide, I couldn’t believe how fast I’m leveling and I’m thoroughly enjoying my time now at the higher levels of Guild Wars 2! Thanks!
Here’s your chance to get all of the tips, strategies and hints that the top Guild Wars 2 Pros and Gosus are using out there. This must be shared! It’s unfair to have them hog all the best items and all the glory to themselves and you learn it all in these guides.
Maybe you’re still skeptical, and I understand that. I was like you once and I know what it’s like to be the most undesirable team mate on a team where nobody wants you to join their party.
The good news is that you can be using these powerful tactics as early as right now, and best of all, it is totally risk-free.
All you need to do now is just to click on the button below to
enjoy it all for the very low price of
(for a very limited time only)
Here’s my guarantee to you:
- You Prefer to struggle to level up SLOWLY while your friends get the best gear.
- You like to risk your account by using illegal bots, hacks and cheats.
- You want to waste money on rehashed and 'fake' guides.
- You prefer spending hundreds of hours playing alone with no party to play with.
Note: When you learn these secrets in the Guild Wars 2 Guide, you are truly going to be able to become the best at the game. However, having such a reputation of gosu can be a “mixed blessing” if you aren’t careful.
You’ll probably find that even more players will constantly beg you to be on their team, represent them for their tourneys, or pester you day in and day out on how they can learn to be ranked as the best of the best as well.
Thousands of Guild Wars 2 players have used my secrets for a long time, long before this book is published. If you don’t grab your copy of Guild Wars 2 Secrets Guide today, the only question you’ll have to ask yourself is, “How much time and effort have I wasted on my LOSING and where could I be if I had used this guide?”
If you’re investing your time and money to buy the game or buy items then this should be a no brainer for you! This guide will save you HEAPS!
Don’t let the chance to become the biggest, best new player in Guild Wars 2 around pass you by. I’m not kidding when I say this is going to go up, and then there are the other people who will be swooping in to make use of the master strategies here. Don’t let this work against you when they score a kill at your expense!
To Your Gaming Success,
P.S. Other top ranked Guild Wars 2 players are not happy I’m making this available. For my own safety I may have to stop selling this bundle package at any moment. Today is your opportunity to get this guide now while it’s still available.
P.P.S. Many have already profited from my guide, but with the MILLIONS of new people playing Guild Wars 2, now is your chance to use these strategies before everyone else finds out about them!
P.P.P.S. Don’t forget – If you order Guild Wars 2 Secrets today, the ultimate guide to mastering every aspect of the biggest new game in MMO history, you’ll receive my 60 day, risk-free money back guarantee. Don’t worry about a thing other than becoming the best possible Guild Wars 2 player out there!